Yoga & Pilates | Fitness Routine

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hi again, everyone! 

The days are fresh and my body too! So, I've been meaning to put my workout routine on here since I started, given that it's probably one of the most asked things by the people surrounding me, and those who follow me on my social networking sites. So, without further a due, let's get to the works! 
  

A small recollection of my experiences so far:

I've always been very fond of spirituality and calm, collected type of things. Recently, I discovered yoga and pilates in a small, temple-like house near my place, and I've fallen absolutely in love with it. After a very long time of doing strict regimens of intense swimming routines and gym hours, it resulted in psychical exhaustion, in which my skin developed allergies to all sorts of things, including excessive sweating... (which is absolutely terrible, because where I live, the humidity is terrible, and sweat is a characteristic in everyone *sad face*).  I'm usually accompanied by my best friend and her sister, both whom I adore and cherish. (Shoutout to my lovebug Claudia. ♡) They do the entire class with me, and we usually get a laugh or two out of the whole time.

So... - my trainer always asks us to free our feetsies from our shoes, socks, flip flops, etc; and leave them outside of the room as a sign of respect. We take our mats, lay them down on the floor and carry on to sit on our fun exercise balls, and then we are given a series of none-exhausting exercises in which we work core, arms, legs, and almost every muscle you can imagine. We use little weights that help us keep our balance and also work on our arms and abdominal muscles, which I find fabulous! After a long class of relaxing workouts, I think I can say I'm in oblivion for more than a few minutes. My entire body is relieved of stress and I would definitely recommend these activities for everyone looking for any type of relaxation. As I'm right about to start university, I can say this is helping in every way!!

After the long absence of psychical activities, I can say I feel renewed in every way whenever my bare feet touch that mat, and it's as if the worries and heaviness find themselves relieved of me for just an hour and a half.

And for today's song, I've been absolutely addicted to a beautiful song from Kodaline, that has helped me fall asleep every night for two weeks now. Enjoy this gorgeous melody, my loves! 



So at the end of the day, as usual, I hope you guys found this post helpful. Remember, be happy, be helpful, be grateful, and most of all, love yourselves!

With love and peace,
Pea.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts