New Year 2016 + Turning 18 + YouTube

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hey!

A lot has gone on from the last time I wrote on this blog around January 2015. Regarding my post about body positivity posted earlier today, aside from that, aside from the hardships, a few good things have gone on!

1st of all, I turned 18 last year!

That's me & my tiny aunt.
A huge milestone for lil old me. I'm actually an adult, although.. I'm afraid I can't stand by the actual definition. I don't actually know how to adult at ALL.

2nd, I took up a huge liking for Crossfit!

It's always been a goal of mine to be 100% with a workout routine and I've found true love with Crossfit. Thanks, mom. She started working as a Crossfit coach and now I'm a competing athlete! If you haven't tried it, you should.

I wanted to come on here and give you guys a little update on everything I've been up to. I want to know what you guys have done!! Leave a comment telling my how your year was and what you plan to do this 2016.

Love you all,
P
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts