My 18th Birthday

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hi!

As some of you know, I turned 18 on November 4th 2015! Given to me being a lazy slug, I didn't actually make a post about it at alllll, but.. here it is! I'll tell you all about how I celebrated and what I wore on my face and body that day!

My birthday was on a Wednesday, in which I had a small weekday celebration with a few of my friends, where I had my first ''legal'' glass of champagne and laughed a bunch with my cuties. I had pizza and we sang along to a lot of songs.

Makeup for my actual birthday.


I celebrated it officially on a... I don't remember! I went to a restaurant and we had some awesome food, drinks, and danced until my feet were three times bigger than usual. I took my heels off and everything! It was a very special day celebrated with very special people.


I did my own makeup. I felt pretty natural that night so I went for a dewy look and focused on my outfit a little more. It was my 18th after all and I wanted to make a pop!


For my outfit, I had basically 0 pictures, honestly. Most of them were with people. I wore a Zara basics tank top tucked into a Forever21 pencil skirt and white Michael Antonio pumps. Ariana Grande inspired!


Love you all,
P
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts