Where Have I Been?

Wednesday, March 15, 2017




Hello there!,

It's been a hot minute since I last wrote on here.
To be honest, my life has been a little crazy since the last time I wrote. And no, this isn't one of those ''I got pregnant, married and moved to another country all at 18.'' kind of posts. WELL, maybe except for the part where I actually moved to another country at 18. That's right, I moved to the US in July of 2016. I guess the situation in my country really gave for a path to moving elsewhere, although I had thoughts of it before life got so hard there. I dropped out of college, left behind my family and friends and came to a city that I lived in when I was a small, small 7 year old. I came to a good place, though. I'm grateful for the changes life has allowed me to go through. I've been working, and sleeping a lot.

But for one, I made a YouTube channel, and it's fair to see I really like what I'm doing with it. Ever since I last wrote on here, I turned 19, moved to another country and started a whole new life away from home. It's safe to say life's completely turned around on me. But I'm excited to see where this road takes me, even though it's been 8 months (as I'm writing this) since I came here. It's good to be writing again, and I hope you guys stick around and enjoy.

Much love,
P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts